Monday, October 11, 2010

School, shit and sugar.

Oh what alliteration. Had my first lot of trials today, and they weren't too bad apart from sitting on my FAT arse for five hours! And there's another five hours of maths and science tomorrow. I'm kinda scaring myself sticking to this diet plan. Now i think my stomach must have shrunk at least a bit cuz i used to have a diet pepsi almost every break, so two or three at school and a couple in the arvo. Now i've had like one and i'm stuffed.


b198210465.jpg


Last weekend i worked my usual 9-3 shift and i was SUCH a bitch. Like i had been following the diet, and i wasn't openly rude i just pretty much didn't talk unless someone asked me something. I must look like a real freak or stuck up bitch. So the plan-io this saturday is to eat more before my shift, then maybe i won't binge badly sunday and kick start my metabolism.
b200655931.jpg



I've been googling low calorie rice pudding...it's kinda my favourite and was my binge food last weekend. I'm actually really excited, i can just use skim soy milk, splenda, egg white, cinnamon, vanilla essence and a couple tablespoons of rice. My only problemo is the rice. Anyone know how many calories are in a tablespoon or the best kind to use? According to yahoo its about twenty calories a tablespoon cooked... so altering an orginial recipe its:
- 2/3 skim soy milk (40)
- 30 grams uncooked rice (105)
- 1 Tbs sweetener (7)
- egg white (17)
- cinnamon and vanilla essence (15)
total = 184


rice-pudding-pomegranate-lg.jpg


omnomnom...










My weight was... 55.3 kilos today, and i can still feel food from the sunday binge in my stomach. gross. My step mum has made french onion soup for dinner, from a cook book that says 290 calories. I know she used my low cal margarine not butter, and if i avoid the crusty cheese/bread crap at the top that leaves just soup. I'll say 200 to be sure. 

Much love
xx Claude

1 comment:

  1. i love rice pudding too! that recipe looks good hun - give it a go and let us know how it turns out. i'm not sure on my rice calories...i usually try and avoid the stuff :)
    stay strong xx

    ReplyDelete