Friday, October 15, 2010

Bloated and fat and disgusting.

Ew. I hate myself. I always seem to binge friday/weekend. It is the most uncomfortable feeling, being so full you feel inflated and sick (everyone knows the one). Right now i'm... sitting uncomfortably after things like cheesecake, pizza, pork buns, lollies and chocolate! This is bad even for me. Ew i really am the fattest most disgusting thing ever. I couldn't even purge at school. I fail at having a ED cuz i can't stick to a basic fricken diet!!!!

I will probly be like 60 kilos by tomorrow. or seventy or eighty or three hundred. yuck.

2 comments:

  1. you are not a failure. it happens to everyone (including me - a LOT of times). i know exactly how you feel and know i can't do much to console you, except to say that tomorrow is a new day and you just have to make up for it, plain and simple.
    stay strongxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weekends are the worst. A lot of us slip up on weekends, so you're not alone!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete