Sunday, October 17, 2010

The plan...Not so much.

The all day fast didn't go so well. Not badly, just not...a fast.


You know the saying 'wake up and smell the roses'? I woke up and smelt the ferrero rocher's. That's right bitchs. Smooth layers of crunchy chocolate disguising a smooth melted choc center. Did i resist? YES! did i fast? NO.

I decided to do the pancake thing again (getting a bit old) but amped them up with oats/flour etc etc on the brand spanking new fry-pan, which may i say is the BOMB. No need for margarine now thank the lord/baby jesus.


Went out with my mother, drove there and back (2 hours) so i'm a tad bit proud :) Also went to this massive book shop and i got 2 ED books; 'Insatiable' and 'perfect'. How exciting! On a slightly more sour/pungent note...i haven't practised my flute in a week and don't know anything for my sport test tomorrow. whatever. BRACES OFF TOMORROW! wow. crackers.

xx Claude

4 comments:

  1. braces off tomorrow!?!? you must be so excited!! it completely changes your face and you will be so happy with the results. i remember when i got mine off my teeth felt so weird but i wasn't afraid to smile anymore and i actually felt pretty!
    hope you feel the same
    xx
    p.s. what pancakes are you talking about??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the braces off!! I was so happy when I got mine off, but then I had them on like 6 months longer than I was supposed to 'cause my orthodontist died and didn't leave any other doc to take over his practise...

    Yay for the new pan! I need one of those. All my non-stick pans are no longer non-stick. :/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is the first I've seen your blog, and I'm already proud of you. :D
    Thank you for following me, you're wonderful!
    And, YAY nsw! Oh wow. I thought I was the only one.
    xxx Keep well, lovely girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mm my teeth are soo straight now but i think i need them whitened (ahh diet coke and purging anyone?) but yes the pancake thing is officially almost not quite over. Pretty much diet pancakes for breakfast and then dinner, but i'm making that only work days. How did i let half a cup of straight carbs into my diet??

    Anyway thankyou for the comments!
    xxx Claude

    ReplyDelete