Monday, October 25, 2010

Fighting cravings the entire day.

Just when you think you've done it, you feel like yes your stomach has sufficiently shrunk and craving? whats that? They come back to bit you on the arse. Monday morning and i have my usual diet jelly, yay everything is good. Get to school and ALL i could think was: chocolatecookievanillacakewithfrostingchocolatebarpumpkinbreadbananamuffinsugarcarbsfatcalories. Then my friend was slicing her birthday cake and i had a piece, man was it the most orgasmic thing i've ever tasted. I went into binge mode and went to the canteen, seeing if they had any muffins left (the best things) but they were out. Now it seems like some kind of sign. I was planning to binge before flute, but i got a huge garden salad and diet coke woot.

Just had dinner, small bit of fish and diet jelly. Total calories : 530. Got my plate on, man i am an attractive beast. I still FEEL really fat though, bloated. I bet i've gained weight though i don't know how. Also period hasn't showed up yet... :/

xx Claude

3 comments:

  1. <3 You are so kind, I'm glad I've got you as one of my 'Followers', ;).
    And I'm sure you look damn sexy, rocking that plate.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for not binging then hun u did great today
    and cravings suck dont they

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did so good! It's so hard to not give in to those cravings, especially once you're in binge-mode.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete