Saturday, October 16, 2010

Action plan.

Yep thats right i am some crazed old gym instructor. Pretty much i need to shake things the f**k up! SO first an update.

go2.wordpress.com.jpgFriday/saturday were the worst most horrible binges ever. I purged a couple times yesterday, but i'm sad to say it was to clear room for my food (yuckyuckyuckyuck). My weight this morning was 57. So it's gone up about 1.5 kilos...Not sure if i'm relieved its not more or disappointed. Pretty much I am due to have my period today or tomorrow so i should lose water weight. I guess the laxatives last night helped



Today i am going to 'lunch' with my mother, but really we're going to bookshops and movies, so i can say i had lunch and dinner with her. YES! i must do that more often.. Worked yesterday and for once i wasn't a grumpy bitch and actually worked an extra half hour. Still one six hour shift a week gives you what...sixty bucks? ohhh the riches! I'm meant to be studying now...bahaha.

keiravenicePA2908_468x667.jpgBought friends the box season for $120. How very exciting! Now i'm going to be a scabby friend and give the first 3 seasons to my best friend and sell the fourth for some diet coke. I really need my own ebay/amazon account...think of all the ED books, diet dr pepper and dvd's available! sigh...

Anyway my first fast in AGES is today. Even though i'm fasting its kinda like i've left that controlled state of small breakfast small lunch to binge/fast. So after fasting today i am definitely resuming the diet plan monday. Dad bought me this amazing fry pan that is 'virtually indestructible' bahaha. He's all like "Claudie can i use your pan?" and step-evilness is like 'Andrew. it's not her pan'. We exchanged meaningful looks behind her back :)

So. here's to fast today and chicken drumsticks tomorrow.

Stay strong lovelies.

xx Claude

1 comment: