Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Psychologists and physicians.

Had the appointment with my GP yesterday. God she's way to over the top, all 'ahh you should be a motivational speaker' blah blah. Yeah a motivational speaker for someone wanting to puke their guts up? oh the motivation! i think not.

I casually raised the question of 'so dad did we need to book into chris T?' (psychologist) and it turns out we do need to and i have an appointment in SIXTEEN days! I need to lose some weight!

On that topic, weightttt update. This morning i was 54.7, my lowest in a while but its certainly dropping vvvv gradually. I need to boost my weight loss. I think i'll go jogging, i lost my ipod but i guess thats some divine punishment...or maybe i'm just forgetful.

Anyway, so my bmi is justtt in the 19 range and by the time i see Chris T i want to be at least 52 kilos, and for it to be obvious.

Oh, i got my braces off and YAY i have straight teeth :)

Must get back to my ah-mazing diet pancakes

toods
xxclaude

1 comment:

  1. Pancakes, jealous. That's all I have to say.
    And, I hope you have a wonderfully smiley day, I'm sure you look loooovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete