Monday, December 13, 2010

Wow a post.

Don't go into cardiac arrest everyone, i've just taken the plunge and written a post! :O I've been reading everyone's blogs, but haven't had anything of worth to contribute.

Some updates into the heckers life of Claude

  • My step mum is 15 weeks and three days pregnant (crazy exciting)
  • I've been demoted from monthly to weekly psych appointments
  • I've reunited with my mother
  • My two pairs of scales were:broken and confiscated respectively, i bought  pair. They broke. fml
  • According to wii fit, my weight late afternoon was in the 53 category. I'm getting my 52 on though
  • I'm addicted to fruit salad and diet yoghurt
  • Apparently my mother (and me. ish) has a schnauzer called Bob
  • It's eleven days till christmas! 
  • Eleven days until i get two bearded dragons. NAME HELP: Demetrius, Cleopatra, Rex or Nutmeg? or any other brill suggestions.
  • School is officially over *sans year 12 english reading* and i am working like a dog (not really), going to the Great barrier reef, Japan and the Australian open (tennis).
  • I've been eating between 600 and 1600 (on rare days) but like usual not working out
  • Joined this hectic tennis squad that's heaps fitness-y, lovin it.
That's about it in my life. Except that i got Portia de Rossi (PdR)'s new autobiography and it's amazing so far. Also bought 'purge'.

toodles doodles
xx Claude

7 comments:

  1. dunno about the other three, but I like Demetrius
    'Unbearable Lightness'? I love that book

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new (unborn) step sibling!!
    (:
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. unbearable lightness is the most amazing book ever youre going to love it! sounds like you got a lot going on in your life good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed your posts! Congratulations on everything in your life, especially the soon to be born step sibling. Your seems busy but happy.
    Let me know how Unbearable lightness goes. I've wanted to buy it but haven't.
    I like the names Cleopatra and Demetrius.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm Sara.I'm pretty new to your blog. It's nice to see your post. :)

    If you want you can follow me at http://myslenderideas.blogspot.com/

    Congratulations on the baby! I love babies! haha

    I've read/ I'm reading both of those books.

    Have you read Skinny by Ibi Kaslik? It' so good.

    I like Nutmeg. Or Ezra. Or Tinsel. Or Aria. Or Clyde. Or Dennis.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 <3 You're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. o purge is amzing
    and i still ahve to read protias book i have it just have to read it
    and ay ur back

    ReplyDelete