Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stationary shopping aka my favourite past-time

I don't know whether it's the rows of patterned paper or the hundreds of shiny plastic pencil cases and gadgets, but stationary shopping is just my favourite thing to do :) Said to my dad that I was going to dinner with my mum (genius) and just spent an extra couple of hours shopping. The huge list of crap i bought for school includes binders (think seven of the things in 'lollyshade' colours), pastel coloured binder separaters, general stationary and some friggin awesome notebooks... Jizz in my pants.

After the second annual function (fabbity xmas party thrown by best friends) and getting home and practically eating my way to sleep (disgusting.fugly.gross) i fasted today and am fasting till tomorrow night, so two days. My weight's pretty bleh - but on the upside its three days till christmas and i am taking a leaf out of 'bonesarepure's book and making low calorie oatmeal cookies (apricot, less cals than cranberry) and taking them to the mandatory family dinners...

Just a quick post, pumped to get Law and Order SVU as my next tv series (just finished grey's anatomy - holy crap the season 6 ending is crazy!)

xx Claude

4 comments:

  1. stationary shopping is amazing! my favourite part of a new school year :)
    haha i've gone the opposite direction to you - SVU to Grey's! i've watched the season 6 finale and holy hell it's intense. SVU is amazing...so many series and so many incredible episodes. you'll defs have fun with it :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg yay ur gonna make my cookies
    yeah i gotta make them again soemtime after these are gone with different fruit i was jsut to tired to stand int he supermarket to pick out the lowest cal fruit
    love stationary shopping its jus so great all organzied and everything
    omg law and order amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stationery shopping is so wonderful! Those lovely small treasures, colourful, scented, sparkling; it's all so lovely, I spend hours roaming the aisles lined by tightly-packed shelves and table-tops completely covered in every magical trinket you could dream of.
    I never wanted to leave those shops.
    I hope you're well love, I hope you're enjoying your dvds! I'm obsessed with Skins, I've bought the series, I can't stop watching them over and over again. :)
    So much love,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love buying school supplies and crafts and all that wonderful business!

    Ugh, I've been eating myself to sleep lately too. :( Ugh!

    Law and Order SVU= <3

    ReplyDelete