Friday, December 17, 2010

Craziest dream

Weirdest dream - i dreamt that i was in a room with my family and they were all watching and i kept shoving my face full with cheese and spitting it out in huge mouthfulls and they just stared and then it changed and i was in the school bathroom puking and crying and this guy pulled me out and cleaned me up...odd?

Also i woke this morning feeling (and LOOKING) HUGEEEE. i have a psych appointment in five days and i don't want to be fat again. Especially cuz when you go in there is a roomful of tiny girls and then this stick will come out of his office and he has the nerve to tell me not to lose weight! When i am obese compared to the other girls.

Yeesh this ranting is doing my head in :P

So finishing christmas shopping today, it's that time of year and i'm keeeeen as a bunch of string beans.

xx Claude

2 comments:

  1. sorry ur head is all werid and ur having bad dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird dream girly... I wonder what the psych will say about it. You should def tell her about it. stay strong sweeite.
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete