Wednesday, November 24, 2010

psych and loss

So this morning my weight was at 51.6. I know that tomorrow it'll be higher (just cuz i'm feeling some water loading going on) but thats like...an eight kilo loss :) also 1.6 from my goal weight and bmi of 18.4! The psych was bad and good. on one hand it was him and me the whole time, so my parents who were bursting with news about my bad eating habits had to stay quiet (even though they sent him an email). on the other hand, i broke my stead fast rule of not being weighed and let him weigh me, partly cuz i wanted to prove that i had lost weight, that i wasn't overeating because that is so shameful and also i was proving i was in the healthy weight category. He said no more weight loss and now i'm getting weighed every session, which is a major bummer cuz a) i can NOT gain otherwise he will know and it will be horrible and i'll look soo fat and b) if i lose which of course i want to, he is going to make my parents monitor my breakfast and lunch way more rigidly. It's a lose/lose situation. Of course there is water loading...Still i hate all these threats and shit especially when i AM fat as in bmi of 19.5 and healthy!! It's so unnecessary.

Also christmas is coming up, the dreaded month of scorched almonds, mince pies, fruit cake and roast meet. The boxes of chocolates which are so inviting...

I've been fixated on cheesecake recipes at the moment. I spend like every night poring over them, and i am considering baking a super light one although of course it's still like 200 calories a slice or something ridiculous. I need to bake it and have people around so i can serve it/get rid of it after only a serving... ah the dilemma's :)

Anyway i've been under 600 for a couple days, so i've lost about two kilos since last post and although i dream about pumpkin pie, chocolate with strawberry centers and gooey butterscotch chocolate muffins i have not and WILL not cave.
I have found a love of freezing things - freeze a 70 calorie diet yoghurt for frozen yoghurt that takes a good half hour to eat, a frozen pot of rockmelon is like 70 calories for a huge bowl and tastes awesome same with grapes.

Anyway gotta go think about food instead of doing homework
xx Claude

5 comments:

  1. Sucks about the psych--I'm sorry, hun. :(

    Bake a cheesecake! I've been fixated on pecans. I really want to invent a recipe to use them (white chocolate pecan tarts?). I need new xmas recipes, and I'm determined to make low-cal ones!

    Good luck with the homework. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEP! Well done you amazing wee thing.
    Cannot wait till I'm 51kgs!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats ont he lose
    sorry about being weighed though

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm sorry about the whole psych sitch - sounds sucky.
    and stay away from that cheesecake! it's the devil.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aghhh christmas = satan.
    oh, i can totally relate with your psych situation. it is exactly the same for me whenever i meet up with my therapist! cuz, i want to justify my ed with weight loss, but at the same time, i'm not allowed to lose weight! grr. well, stay strong girl
    xx Sofia

    ReplyDelete