Friday, November 12, 2010

News and numbers!

So yesterday i 'found out' the big news. I am seven months off a baby brother or sister! Then my dad told his friends who came round and celebrated and they had a huge fight last night, apparently my step mum punched my dad and he drove off for a while...ahh the drama.

So i've done bugger all today, watched so many episodes of friends that even Ross is getting attractive. The bake off is this arvo and i'm totally pumped. My only problem is i really cannot afford to eat any of what we make or the ingredients. Sarah and I ( go my grammar) and making: a white chocolate mud cake with thick frosting around the outside and white choc lattices with spun caramel on top. Yep pretty much: butter, chocolate and oh would you like some cake with your butter? So yes no eating the left overs, licking the bowl of fat or eating the spare chocolate (someone tell me i can do it PLEASE! :)

Despite eating two huge servings of ice cream last night (ew) i was 53.9 this morning, so i've gone down from 55.5 two days ago thank the lord and baby jesus.

I've seriously had way too much fun thinking of ideas for dinner tonight. I went from a bowl of steamed veges with sweet chili sauce to macaroni cheese (low fat) to a weight watchers/lean cuisine meal (300+ cals) and now mushy peas (370 cals for half a kilo) with sweet chilli (50).

anyway i have to go clean Gustav and Olive's bowl (my hunky dory (pun :P) fish)

xx claude

4 comments:

  1. Ross is attractive! In that awkward, nerdy way... its possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry they have a fight
    i do that ll the time just think about all the diffrent things i could eat but never eat them
    stay strong hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can do it you can do it you can do it!
    If anyone can, it's you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the baby!
    I know you can do it dalring, just think of all the benefits if you push yourself slightly.
    Love
    Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete