Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick foodie update

So after the past three hours I thought i should ammend my calorie intake.
I made amazing diet muffins (cinnamon banana splenda egg white ginger flour etc - ask me for the recipe)
I glad-wrapped one for my friend Andrew tomorrow, and seeing as i'm wagging first two periods to study, I hope my will power holds.

I ate five just then (550) and drank a glass of skim soy milk (100).
I feel so bloated, and i'm positive i wouldn't fit those levi's.

Before the muffins I was 57.2, so if i hadn't fricken eaten anything, i'd be in the 56 range! typical.
Tomorrow I have tennis for a couple of hours and i plan to have two large skim caramel lattes and diet drinks. something small and vego for dinner (300) and the diet jelly w/ mandarin i made tonight. 

xx Claude

No comments:

Post a Comment