Saturday, September 11, 2010

caffeine high bitchezzz

Wowww my mind is floating. red bull (my life) combined with skinny caramel latte and pepsi max's = one jittery chick!


I worked yesterday then went to the city for dinner and got home at 1 and had to work again this morning! very unfair.
More weird was i went to sign up at the video shop and the guy is my pe teachers brother (she knows about my ED unfortunately through the school. awkward.) and then i ran into her when i hired a video! strange.
anyway i have become a protein addict. 
my english is over YAY. i'm seeing powderfinger saturday night and jet!! Doing the bridge run sunday. Finally started to lose a bit of weight, and 'the painters are in' wink wink so hopefully lose some of the disgusting bloating/water weight. haven't done my flute practise or chem assignment. whatever.
this is just me writing down everything, how interesting. extremely excited to read my 'NW' that has a free diet book and watch friends and make my friends birthday cake and dinner. joy!

nutrition 
-2 slimright 'full' shakes 350
-skinny caramel latte 150
-protein fix peppermint 240
total: 740

still to come: diet jelly, dinner (bean mash w/ lean mince) = add 350

day total: 1090

days till powderfinger: 6
days till maths: 7
days till party: 13

No comments:

Post a Comment