Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Control

 
Heyhey. So had my birthday bash, which was FANTASTIC. This great venue with a lounge area, a bar, a deck, bathrooms and a huge dance floor. The DJ was great, everyone came (40 people or so) and had a good time. Then my gang came home and we spent hours opening up all forty presents (and yes i'm aware i sound like a stupid schoolgirl - which i am). I got over four hundred bucks in money and shopping vouchers (score) and two FISH! woot. they're called Gustav and Olive. And a couple seasons of friends which i'm currently addicted to.





Anyway had a huge cupcake. Very tempting, very nice, very moist, very amazing. Very given away to my friends.












The next day was my actual birthday and i had to work, then went out with my mum. ate a lil bit too much and same with the next two days. Though i did go to the beach and exposed my huge legs and stomach. I'll post a picture just as a 'before'













Anyway, today i've finally started to get some control.

Nutrition
-cereal with watery milk and fruit 350
-half skim caramel latte 100
-fruit salad and berry fruit 250
-rissoles with peas 400

total: 1100

So obviously not complete control but better than a 2000 calorie binge.

No comments:

Post a Comment