Friday, September 3, 2010

Foreboding...

So the past two days have been terrible. Last night I started to binge, it ended with about seven hundred calories on top of my already average day (calorie wise). My tennis was off which means I got no exercise or practise. The peanut butter cups are here for the party and I am an idiot. It kills me to admit this but - I broke into them. they're a big bag of mini cups and it wasn't too bad last night, but today i started with about ten and a piece of coconut bread (both of which i purged) and then tonight i would've easily had 30. and dinner. (both purged). so my friend is taking them to hers (pathetic yes).

So now i'm once again avoiding my homework, feeling fat and bloated and have a sore throat from violent purging. My psychologist appointments have been reduced to every four months now, because I convinced him i don't purge anymore, i've learned to accept there's more to life than my body, they usual bullshit.

I have to work tomorrow, 11-4 and i don't plan on eating till after my shift. I guess i'll be continuing my new found reputation and "shy and boring". great. (my new job, quit at my old cafe last weekend). 

So post binge my weight was 58.1 but i don't think the calories from the peanut butter cups have hit home yet. as you can tell, i'm just babbling here (please turn me off).

My history yearly was today, so it's out of the way. the next major stress is my last english exam next thursday and i'm unprepared.

Days till english: 6
Days till party: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment