Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I kinda miss my stomach lining...

So haven't posted in a while, mainly cuz i'm too ashamed! As always, I've just (i think) gotten over the seriously heinous bingeing stage. Thank the lord and baby jesus. But it has had serious repercussions. For one i've gained like two kilos (five pounds) and i can't look at photos of myself without wanting to vomit. I went in the sydney bridge run, which was four and a half kilometres and i did it in 25 minutes. As you can see my fitness is also suffering from my recent binges! The morning of the run we were at a hotel after seeing jet and powderfinger (amazing) and I had sworn to have a super healthy breakfast after our midnight tim tam run. Cuz it was a buffet there were alot of healthier options, but typically i had to much. SO whilst it was mostly muesli, poached eggs and toast i ate way too much. Then got home and had this disgusting chicken wrap and binged, tried but failed to purge. Yesterday after school had a maccas binge and for the first time in four years brought up an obvious amount of blood, which needless to say is worrying.

Probly why i have been almost terrified of bingeing again, had half my dinner last night and a coffee and protein bar today (6pm). Oh well might make me lose weight finally.

Also have entered this writing competition just for fun, but the lady from the ABC wrote back and said she liked ithttp://heywire.abc.net.au/_The-truth-about-our-history/blog/2646077/13362.html

My birthday is on sunday, and i'm working the whole day how typical. But my party is on saturday and i really wanted to lose some friggin weight for the dress i bought and to feel confident, and only have...four days left so that won't happen. My step mum is making chinese for dinner, dunno how i'll weasel my way out of that.

Finally some pictures (that probly don't do justice to how fat i've become but whatevs)
Nutrition today
- Caramel latte, large, skim 250
- Choc protein 'bulk' bar 220
total: 470

Days till party:4
Days till birthday:5
Days till holidays:3

No comments:

Post a Comment