Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New start!!

With eating, blogging, schooling, family-ing, everything!
Ok so I just left blogging alone for a good few months, I think because i was in the same repetitive pattern - restrict, binge, purge, feel shite. It meant i just didn't come on here or feel like doing anything of worth. Nowwww everything is different - why i hear you ask? Because Lachlan was born!! Baby brother = unconditional love that shows me there is something worth not purging for :) On that note allow me to share some of the gorgeous photos. He is five weeks right now.'


Anyway back to reality. So now every time i go to purge my brain is like 'no there's Lachlan and you want to see him grow up' etc. But the great thing is i've still managed to lose seven pounds :P I'm not restricting heaps, and I'm even having three meals a day, around 1200 ish a day. Plus i have discovered a new love for jogging. I got the nike sensor in my shoe which connects to your Ipod - it is seriously super motivating. You can set a calorie goal and jog to your fave playlist and it tells you as you reach your goal.

Anyway just made pancakes (diet) and watching 'the perfect catch'. Oh - also it's holidays, which means stress-free chilling.

anyway shall promise to update more often (and also i have been reading everyone's blogs, just haven't felt like i had enough to post)
xx Claude

1 comment:

  1. He is beautiful!! So cute.
    I'm so happy for you, it's always good to hear positive stories.
    Enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete