Friday, July 8, 2011

Another day, another pound.

Slept at my friend's last night with the gang in preparation for a day trawling the city of Sydney. T'was filled with fun, just annoyed the only thing that ruined it was the copious amounts of food! Two of my three best friends eat enormous amounts. They're both tiny (like 50 kg naturally - pisses me off) but eat often and heaps... For instance, i met with one of them and we got coffee, shopped etc, went back to hers. And we had melting moments (delicious of course but also a casual 200 calories that i didn't need), then watched tv, then made curry puffs (and had like five each) then my other friend came with a sushi platter (the only calories i had planned on having) AND a surprise sponge/cream cake and mars bars!! That meant night officially ruined. melting moment = 200, curry puffs = 450, sushi = 350, cake = 400, mars bar = 250. Like common!!! And they wake up the next morning and the first thing out of their mouths "i'm starving - who wants banana bread?" Ah!!! But anyway, i knew today would be fine because at our first food stop i got a skim hot chocolate (milk = fullness) and for lunch i ordered pumpkin soup, then had a minor freak out when they said they were sold out and got a chicken salad. I felt like my friends were death staring me cuz they all had massive towering burgers and chips (ew) so i got this orange cake thing and a mars red. (stupid... yeah!)

Anyway post massive eating at friends last night and relatively ok day today, my weight is 123 Ibs. that feels and sounds wayyyyy too high - much better around 115. I have just started jogging again with the help of the nike trainer, and i quite like it, just a matter of making myself do it.

Tuesday is my gp test, the last one was months ago and she rang to tell me the blood test said i was anaemic (nothing special, i got some pills so i'm not tired , the only bitch about it is i can't give blood anymore!) so i hope she isn't all quizzing me....

Then friday is my psych appointment. bleh. but on the upside i last purged sunday (now friday night) and tomorrow going to sydney again with mother, so not much bingeing and not really planning on b/p ing any time soon :)

anyway another boring post of boringness....
oh except this arvo i bought a super cute dress from mod cloth, tell me yay or nay :)

Oh and got two hot elle macpherson bra's... hopefully the boyfriend is impressed :P

anyway, au revoir
xx Claude

2 comments:

  1. very cute dress, and i'm sure a very cute bra :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about those kind of friends.. who eat "normal" and are tiny..it blows.
    Im better at 115 too... im going to get there.

    ReplyDelete