Monday, February 7, 2011

Worst day

Not food wise, i can't bring myself to eat too much but because of it i am feeling sooo tired and achy. waking up at 6 am and not going to bed till late on top of hard classes and sport = tired and grumpy. Seriously my arm hurts from tennis and i should be doing homework but instead of the american civil war making sense i see lines on the walls turn to cockroaches and run around or words that look like facebook chat messages. gah.

So yeah 8 till 3.30 classes, an hour bus to school, tennis (which i sucked at) and now i have a shitload of homework that i can't even comprehend. I've eaten a bag of fruit this morning (200), small skim caramel latte (100), another small fruit salad (80).... now for dinner we're sharing one pizza with veggies which is goodio but mozzarella cheese... so say 250 for the pizza (one third) and salad (60) also might have fruit or something after so i can frigging concentrate. total = 800 or so. Tomorrow i'm going to the gym where i better get my but into motion cuz i am supremely slack.

whats everyone doing/done subject wise? For senior school or in america...no idea. I'm doing modern and ancient history, extension english and maths, legal studies and health. Pretty good but i have a crap modern teacher.

just a random thought

xx Claude

4 comments:

  1. <3 Your body sounds like it's having a total freak out! Rest up, precious :).
    In year 12 I did English Advanced, English Extention 1, English Extension 2, PD/H/PE, Visual Arts, and Society & Culture.
    I did Math & Computer Studies in year 11 as well, but dropped those because they were dead boring. And I fail at Math, haha.
    Anyway, some food for thought.
    Extension 2 English is amazing, the entire subject is based on a major work you do throughout the year- so for mine, I just worked on a story I wrote, the entire year. It was wonderful. You have to keep Advanced English and Ext 1 to do ext 2 though.
    Anyway, keep well love! You're lovely.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in year 11 and am doing modern history, Japanese beginners, textiles and design, visual arts, drama, English advanced and extension 1 :)
    It sounds like you have chosen a good range of subjects, what do you want to do when you leave school?
    Please rest up my dear and take a break.
    Love Anafly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awh, hope you're feeling better soon! try to take some time out to relax, you sound super stressed. :(

    I'm in the UK so I think the system's a bit different, but I leave school this year and I want to study biology, chemistry, maths and Spanish at sixth form, then go on to do Medicine at university. stressful but so worth it. :)

    stay strong x

    ReplyDelete
  4. try to feel better soon hun
    ur over working ursel fand ur body is telling u so rest when u can
    im from america so yeah we dont do that stuff

    ReplyDelete