Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Back!!

From two things, the first my laziness and lack of posting. I recall this was around christmas? Anywho I literally (ok three hours ago) just got back from an epic holiday. First stop was the great barrier reef and snorkelling and such then Japan where we got made over as Geisha's, went to a nine floor spa world, universal studios etc and finally went to Melbourne to see the Australian open, which was the coolest if i do say so myself. We saw (in top notch seats) Andy murray, Djokovitch, Kim Clijsters, a bunch of doubles peeps and this awesome new guy Dolgopolov.

I returned tonight totally amazed, I am pretty much (maybe a kilo heavier) the same weight as when i left. This is crazy because i ate SHIT as in Japan they don't even have skim milk in starbucks frappacino's let alone diet or healthy stuff. When you think Japan you think healthy sushi etc but in reality it's epic portions and either raw fish or deep fried meat. Then melbourne i overate with big meals and desserts yuck. So i think it's a combo that i'm on my period and haven't eaten much today.

School goes back in three days and i am actually super excited. This is because 1) i have a killer routine that i'm excited for,  2) i can get out of eating three big meals a day being watched by family and go back to one , 3) i have joined a gym with my friend where we just get one membership and she can bring me free whenever we train and 4) i'm finally a senior so think new uniform, free periods and no compulsory subjects. My killer schedule really is epic.

Monday: Coffee, school, flute choir and flute lesson (get home seven pm)
Tuesday: Coffee, school, hour tennis lesson
Wednesday: Coffee, half day school, gym with my friend, chemistry tutoring
Thursday: Coffee, school, occasional driving lesson, tennis (1.5 hours)
Friday: Coffee, school, beach interval sprints with my dad
Saturday/Sunday: work, interval training

So i'm hosting a murder mystery party on Saturday. The theme (it comes as a set with instructions etc) is mardi gras/masquerade and there are seven peeps coming over. We're getting take away which will be awkward seeing as we're also having a chocolate fountain and chips and dips. Tomoz i have an unbelievable amount of english essays to work on (the annoying thing about doing accelerated) and a hair appointment. Right now it's thirty something degrees or a hundred degrees farenheit, and in a word it is feral.


 new DKNY bag woot

 The australian open

 Fat photo, aus open.

Also one more thing. My step mum is being a total bitch. I'm sick of it and her.
xx Claude

2 comments:

  1. Aww man.. japan.. I want to go there so badly, I hear it's so gorgeous in the country and the cites are so high tech, I love both so I think it would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wo wthe bag is gorg
    im gald that u had a good trip though hun

    ReplyDelete